Autumn is here and our skin may be feeling dull, dry and dehydrated. Alumier MD have launched a new product, EverActive C&E, a potent antioxidant serum to reduce the visible signs of ageing for all skin types and boost your skin health this autumn.
What makes this product different from other Vitamin serums? Well, EverActive C&E has a unique delivery system that ensures the vitamin C complex is always optimally active. The vitamin C powder is kept separate in a unique cap and only mixed into the bottle of serum when you are ready to use it. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
But how will it help my skin?
- Brightens and revitalises the look of skin.
- Contains high strength vitamin C (USP grade L-ascorbic acid), vitamin E (USP grade) and Matrixyl® synthe’6®.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Lightweight, fast absorbing formula.
- Antioxidants protect and neutralise free radicals from the sun and pollution.
- Stays fresh because you only mix the vitamin C into the serum when you’re ready to use it.
- Fragrance-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free.
EverActive C&E® is a high strength vitamin C (15%) and E serum that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles revitalising the skin. Vitamin C, in its only bioactive form L-ascorbic acid, is featured using the highest grade of vitamin C. The antioxidants vitamins C and E neutralise free radicals and protect against UV damage while vitamin C and Matrixyl® strengthen and brighten the skin.
Many vitamin C serums oxidize in their bottles, turning a brownish color while they are on the shelf or at home. When oxidized, the vitamin C is no longer beneficial for the skin. EverActive C&E® stays fresh because you only mix the vitamin C into the serum when you’re ready to use it.