Microcurrent has become one of the most sought-after treatments for sagging skin or a dull complexion, and may be especially effective for getting rid of superficial lines and wrinkles. If you are experiencing signs of premature aging, you can effectively decrease the appearance of wrinkles, improve skin tone with the electrical stimulation technology.
Micro-current therapy uses pulsating electrical currents that are extremely low-voltage (millionths of an amp). It works by delivering impulses of mild electrical currents deep into the skin’s surface. This triggers the healing response because the skin cells sense that the tissues have been injured and the body begins to produce more and more cells in order to heal this ‘injury.’ This then boosts collagen production deep within the skin’s surface and encourages the skin cells to heal and repair themselves naturally as they reproduce to heal the injured site.
Benefits of Microcurrent Facial Treatments:
- Raises and lifts forehead and eyebrows
- Smoothes Crows’ feet (Eye Area)
- Smoothes and lifts upper eye area
- Detozifies the lower eye area
- Lifts and defines the cheek area
- Tones an reduces sagging jaw line
- Reduces the formation of lines to the lip area
- Firming and Toning of the skin
- Skin glow and Freshness
- Reduction of dark circles and puffiness
- Resulting in Wrinkle Reduction and Younger skin
A course of 10 treatments is recommended is recommended over a period of 4 weeks. We recommend the use of combination therapies such as Microcurrent with Radiofrequency for optimum results in lifting the muscle and tightening the skin or Microcurrent with LED Phototherapy for skin rejuvenation.