Revolutionary treatment delivering hypoallergenic pigments into the skin
Treatments conducted by highly skilled Practitioner
Can be used for subtle enhancement or dramatic effect
Results last for up to 12-18 months
Suitable for enhancement of brows, lips and eyes
Medical Correction treatments are also available
Semi-Permanent Make Up is a procedure by which pigment is implanted into the dermal layer of the skin to create a natural looking enhancement to your features. You can have perfectly shaped brows, lip liner and smudge proof eye liner as well as lip colour that can last up to five years.
Semi-Permanent Make Up can be applied to the brows, top and bottom eyelids and lips. Medical Correction treatment is also available.
The ideal choice for individuals who;
- Lead an active or athletic lifestyle
- Are fed up with the daily routine of applying daily make-up
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their eyebrows or natural contours of their lips
- Suffer from allergies relating to cosmetics
- Wear contact lenses or have vision problems
- Have complete or partial loss of eyebrows, caused by alopecia, hypothyroidism, chemotherapy treatments or other conditions
- Have sustained burns or scars
- Have cleft lip or want fuller-looking lips
- After breast surgery want to reconstruct their areolas
The treatment will begin with a consultation to assess your colouring, face shape and expectations of semi-permanent make up treatment. The treatment process takes about an hour, using innovative equipment that deliver the pigment into the skin. A follow up treatment is normally required after 4-6 weeks to allow final adjustment of shapes and colours and ensure your total satisfaction.
All Semi Permanent Make Up Treatments are carried out by Christine Ferguson, highly experienced semi-permanent make up practitioner. Christine has many years experience in delivering semi-permenant make up treatents and has trained with top practitioners all over the UK and Ireland.