Medi-Cosmetic are delighted to welcome to our team one of the UK’s leading Make-Up Artists specialising in Semi-Permanent application.
What is it?
Semi Permanent Make Up is a procedure by which pigment is implanted into the dermal layer of the skin to create a natural looking enhancement to your features. You can have perfectly shaped brows, lip liner and smudge proof eye liner as well as lip colour that can last up to five years.
The ideal choice for individuals who;
- Lead an active or athletic lifestyle
- Are fed up with the daily routine of applying daily make-up
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their eyebrows or natural contours of their lips
- Suffer from allergies relating to cosmetics
- Wear contact lenses or have vision problems
- Suffer with arthritis
- Have complete or partial loss of eyebrows, caused by alopecia, hypothyroidism, chemotherapy treatments or other conditions
- Have sustained burns or scars
- Have cleft lip or want fuller-looking lips
- After breast surgery want to reconstruct their areolas