To enable us to provide the best possible service, please be aware of the following:
- If you are late for an appointment we will be happy to provide the remaining part of the allocated treatment time. If it is your first visit, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time as this will allow you time to fill in a confidential consultation form. We may have to shorten your appointment due to late arrival or we may not be able to provide the service booked and may have to offer you an alternative treatment for the remaining treatment time.
- Spa Packages and Group Bookings will be required to pay 25% of treatment cost at time of booking to secure all appointments. We require at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment, and 2 days notice to cancel Spa Packages and Group Bookings.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from time of purchase and are non-refundable. Please ensure you redeem the voucher in good time to avoid disappointment especially during peak times ie. evenings, Saturdays & holiday periods. Unfortunately Gift Vouchers are invalid if lost or stolen. Please quote your voucher number when making your appointment.
- All courses must be prepaid in full to avail of discount and are non-refundable. Courses are valid for 12 months.
- Please take care of your valuables as Medi-Cosmetic cannot be responsible for their loss.
- We ask that all mobile phones be switched off or silent in the spa areas and waiting areas.
- Due to the nature of some of our aesthetic treatments such as Laser Treatments, we can’t allow children into our treatment areas.
- All treatment times stated are approximate and may vary depending on individual needs.
- Management reserves the right to change, alter or amend any aspect of the contents of this brochure without prior notice. We offer a no refund policy.